YES! you can find some great beauty products at the dollar store!
I go as often as I can to stock up on beauty products for my makeup kit. If you really take the time to look closely will find great drug store brands and even some fun stuff that is good quality and the best thing is most of it is ONLY 1 DOLLAR! Who can say no to that!
These are my goodies I picked up yesterday on my little trip to the dollar store:
I got 2 Physicians Formula plump palette in Pink Nudes:
Physicians Formula 4-in-1 concealer palette, one with yellow corrector and the other with green corrector:
Two little cosmetic bags:
On Allure.com they have an article on "How to score dollar store beauty steals". Which they have great tips on dollar store beauty shopping.
- Make sure theres no heat damage.
- Check to see if the package has been opened.
- Shake powders to make sure they are not cracked.
- Make sure the product is clean and has no swatches.
- Always read labels and never buy anything that is in another language you cannot read.
- Go to the dollar store as often as you can because they are always bringing in new stuff. Especially when they have drug store brands, they go quickly because of course its great deal!