Monday, July 19, 2010

Can't wait to go back to school

So i go to school for makeup artistry in Hollywood. It took me forever to find a school like this because I specifically wanted to study anything and everything about makeup! We do everything from Basic salon makeup to, theater, high fashion/photo and FX makeup, plus other little work shops they have outside of school. It is SO fun and I absolutely love it!! I Can't wait to go back! Makeup and Fashion are truly my biggest passions. Unfortunately, I haven't taken a lot of pictures or even good quality pictures of my work because i don't have a camera at the moment but im hoping to get one for my B-DAY but as soon as I do, i'll be posting up pics like crazy. For now I used my cheap camera phone.

Here's one of the last things i did in school before I went on my maternity leave:


The project was Mystical Character/Gypsy.
This project was my favorite because we used a "face lift" type trick. So i was able to make my eyes look asian or make my eyebrows go in an upwards angle.

This was one of my other favorite projects:



This project was Cirque Du Soleil

These were super fun... could use a little work and a little fixing here and there but this was a first time thing. Taking pictures of course though, does help me to critique my work for what i can do next time and what things i can work on to improve.
This was the photo course of the makeup artistry program and I was only able to finish half the course before going on my maternity leave so when i go back to school in september i will have to start all over again... which im fine with! So far the photo course is one of my favorite because the makeup is very high fashion and exaggerated!

No comments: